Share dealing

If you have a share certificate you can use any bank, building society or stockbroker offering share dealing facilities or Shareview Dealing offered by Equiniti Financial Services Limited, as outlined below to buy or sell your shares.

If you are in any doubt about buying or selling your shares, you should seek professional financial advice.

If you are UK resident you can use Shareview Dealing. For more information about this service, details of their rates or to deal in shares, please visit their website at www.shareview.co.uk/dealing or call Customer Services on 03456 037 037 between 8.30am and 4.30pm, Monday to Friday. If you wish to deal, you will need your share certificate which contains your account/shareholder reference number.

If you are resident outside of the UK then you will be able to buy or sell your Hays plc shares through your local broker.

Donate your shares

ShareGift is a charity share donation scheme for shareholders administered by the Orr Mackintosh Foundation. It is especially useful for those shareholders who wish to dispose of a small number of shares whose value makes it uneconomic to sell on a normal commission basis. Further information can be found on their website at www.sharegift.org or by contacting Equiniti.